Photo by Marilyn Latta
Registration for the 2023 Nature Manitoba workshops is open for members and the public
Workshop dates for 2023 (Mondays): January 23, January 30, February 13, March 13, April 3, April 10, April 24, May 1 and May 8 .
- Registration is now open to the public.
- Members may register for additional workshops – continuing to use the promo code to get member pricing.
- Members should contact the Nature Manitoba office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have an active membership and did not receive the promo code on January 3rd.
- All registrations close at 8am on the date of each workshop.
- All registrations will be completed online using Eventbrite.
- The description of each workshop includes a link to the Eventbrite registration page for that workshop.
- Once you have paid, you will receive an email for each ticket purchased. This indicates your registration is complete.
- At the workshop you will be checked in against a list of registered ticket holders. Feel free to bring a paper or electronic copy of your ticket - but it is not required.
For your safety we will continue to meet or exceed all Provincial Health Orders.
Current precautions for Workshops:
- Nature Manitoba follows all provincial health orders and masks are recommended but optional at indoor activities
- Speakers will not be wearing masks unless they decide to do so.
FEE: $10 for Nature Manitoba members (or students), $15 for non-members (payable through Eventbrite). Refunds will not be provided due to administrative costs,
Workshops are open to children over 10, accompanied by a parent.
TIME: 7:30PM (Doors open at 7PM)
LOCATION: Earl Grey Community Club, 360 Cockburn St. North
Workshop Co-ordinators: Cindy Louer & Alain Louer
Sorry, but there is nothing scheduled at the moment. Check back again soon!