Contact / Registration:
No registration required, however admission to Oak Hammock Marsh required to attend.
Celebrate the diversity of migratory birds at Oak Hammock Marsh, one of the best areas in North America to watch migratory birds! (Admission to Oak Hammock required to attend.)
See songbirds up close by participating in bird banding or join our birding by ear workshop.
- 8:00 Birding walk with Tim Poole and Christian Artuso
- 10:00 Presentation on Important Bird Areas (IBA) program and data entry into Ebird with Tim Poole and Christian Artuso
- 11:00 Returning Manitoba Songbirds by Christian Artuso
- 1:00 Birding by Ear with Paula Grieef (presentation followed by a short walk)
- 2:30 What to look for when buying Optics with Paula Grieef and Ricky Ryan (from Zeiss) (presentation followed by a walk outside to test some binoculars out)