A new name with the same great cause! Help Nature Manitoba continue to provide opportunities for Manitobans to experience and learn about nature with the Gardens of Distinction garden tour and plant sale, July 2021.
When you buy a ticket you are granted access to 12 stunning private gardens all in the northeast part of the city. Tour the gardens to get inspired for your own space, or simply to immerse yourself in these lovingly curated spaces for a day. Your ticket also gives you access to our reception, which includes refreshments and our very popular plant sale.
This year's gardens include:
- a "secret garden" with waterfall and pond
- a colourful rainbow garden where they raise monarchs
- a pink and purple english garden with a large fountain
- a historic garden that's been in one family for 75 years
- a garden featuring a grand old prairie apricot tree centrepiece
- an intimate, structural garden with unique plants
- a gourmet garden for bees and butterflies
- a cottage-style garden with a mini orchard
- an innovative eco-friendly garden
- a peaceful riverside garden with more than a dozen varieties of hydrangea
- a garden which features hand-build stone shed, waterfall and pond
- a friendship garden that proves a small city lot can be dynamic
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions tickets can only be purchased online at this time via Paypal (check out as a guest to pay with a credit card if you don't have a Paypal account). Tickets can be mailed out at a small added cost (for postage), or they can be picked up from our office in 2021 (once COVID restrictions are lifted).
Note: Due to reduced office hours tickets purchased now will not be shipped until after January 4th, 2021.