Thanks to all who attended our 2018 tour! And a big thank you to our volunteers and our gardeners who make this happen! See you again at our 2019 tour.
For many years Our Natural Garden Tour has given you exclusive access to explore some of the most stunning gardens in Winnipeg, and this year is no exception! Join us on July 7th, 2018 for the tour & plant sale, and help support a great cause!
This year our gardens are all located in the Wolseley and River Heights areas. Visit up to ten gardens, then join us at "Peanut" Park for refreshments and a plant sale! Some highlights of this year's gardens include:
- a certified Naturescape garden and registered Monarch WayStation
- a country-style garden with more than 6000 spring/summer bulbs
- a garden that marries plants with carpentry projects
- an eclectic garden where many of the plants have their own stories
- a small yard with many unexpected features, including fountain and pergola
- two gardens on Winnipeg's "best street" for gardens - one with a candelabra-shaped pear tree
- two neighbouring gardens that feature a fantastic mix of plants
Where the funds go
When you purchase a ticket to Our Natural Garden Tour you are helping Nature Manitoba to:
- fund the ongoing preservation of 880 acres of endangered tall grass prairie in Manitoba
- offer nature education programs and support monitoring/conservation of Manitoba's natural history
- provide opportunities for people of all ages to explore Manitoba's great outdoor spaces
- keep our unique Mantario Education Centre running
You can purchase tickets at selected locations (listed below), and at our office. Thanks for your support! Please note: tickets are only available at locations listed below after April 27th.