Thanks to all who made our 2017 Garden Tour a success! Stay in touch with the latest events by subscribing to our newsletter.
For many years Our Natural Garden Tour has given you exclusive access to explore some of the most stunning gardens in Winnipeg, and this year is no exception! Join us on July 8th, 2017 for some botanical fun, and help support a great cause!
This year our gardens are all located on the east side of the Red River in North/East Kildonan and St. Boniface. Visit up to seven gardens, then join us at Bunn's Creek Centennial Park for refreshments. Some highlights of this year's gardens include:
- a garden of native Manitoba plants, complete with micro-ecosystems and filled with native insects and birds
- a freestyle English garden of perennials
- a whimsical maze-style garden which features garden art
- an established waterfront property with waterfall, rock garden and many unique surprises
- a colorful, ever-changing, and highly creative garden that often features hanging plants
- an urban habitat that features native and perennial plants, as well as square-foot vegetable beds
- a lakeside garden that features terraced beds and serene spaces to view the abundant native waterfowl
Where the funds go
When you purchase a ticket to Our Natural Garden Tour you are helping Nature Manitoba to:
- fund the ongoing preservation of 880 acres of endangered tall grass prairie in Manitoba
- offer nature education programs and support monitoring/conservation of Manitoba's natural history
- provide opportunities for people of all ages to explore Manitoba's great outdoor spaces
- keep our unique Mantario Education Centre running
You can purchase tickets online via Paypal (below), at selected locations (listed below), and at our office. Thanks for your support!
Ticket pick up locations:
Feasey Chiropractic and Wellness Centre